To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. out of respect for all of our guests.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency.
For campground personnel dial 210-542-0700
- To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. We are sorry but pets are not allowed in our rental units.
- Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 16 years of age.
- Trash –Trash pickup is daily at 11:00 AM. Between 5/31/13 and 9/2/13 we also have a second pickup at 6:00 PM.
- Due to local regulations, fires are only allowed in an approved firepit container. Fires can not be left unattended and must be out by 11:00 PM
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed except rental units.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877)409-2267.